Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH)
A safe and respectful workplace is the right of every employee and responsibility of every employer. The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013 (also called as PoSH Act) clearly mandates that employers must have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination and sexual harassment.
Any act (physical, verbal or non-verbal) that is unwelcome is an act of sexual harassment in violation of the fundamental rights of a woman to equality and a punishable offense.
At Ananya we work with you to move beyond compliance and create a workplace where respect and dignity thrives.
Our services include:
- External Member Services on the Internal Committee in accordance to the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal )Act 2013
- Training programs on PoSH:
- Training program for members of IC Team
- Orientation program for people leaders and HR practitioners
- Employee awareness training
- Policy document – creating and vetting
- Gender specific and other trainings as per the needs of the organisation
- Train–the–Trainer session to build capacity for internal trainings